Las Vegas Hotel Maps & Parking
To see the interactive digital map, please click here.
The Venetian and The Palazzo have two parking garages.
Paid self-parking is now in effect at The Venetian® Resort Las Vegas for non-registered hotel guests (visitors) and hotel guests who booked on or after August 24, 2023.
Grazie® Rewards Premier members and above receive complimentary self-parking. Grazie Rewards Elite members and above continue to receive complimentary valet parking. Nevada residents receive three hours of complimentary self-parking by scanning their valid Nevada Driver’s License at a self-parking kiosk.
The daily fee for registered hotel guests is $18/day, seven days a week. For non-hotel guests, rates start at $15 for up to four hours, Monday – Thursday. Four to 24 hours is $18, Monday – Thursday. The fee for non-hotel guests is $23/day Friday – Sunday. Valet parking remains $35/day.
Event Parking is currently scheduled to be in effect for U2:UV shows. View show dates here. Parking is subject to availability. Event parking rates vary; check your event for details.
Event parking rates apply to all vehicles entering garage during event time, except registered hotel guests and Grazie Rewards Premier members and above. Registered hotel guest fee remains $18/day and Grazie Rewards Premier members and above receive complimentary self-parking when event parking is in effect.
- Registered Hotel Guests: $18/day
- Monday – Thursday: $18/day
- Friday – Sunday: $23/day
- Event Parking: rates vary
Valet Hours of Operation: 24 hours / 7 days (subject to availability)
Here you'll find some quick facts about distances to and from the resort, and how and where to park.
- Distance from Harry Reid International Airport to The Venetian and The Palazzo is about 4.5 miles
- Distance from The Venetian to the Las Vegas Convention Center is 1.9 miles
- Bus, monorail, rental cars, rideshare, taxis, and shuttles are easily accessible between airport, resorts, and nearby places
- When traveling the Strip on foot, be sure to wear comfortable shoes and have water on hand, especially during summer months
- Sphere at The Venetian can be accessed via the skybridge from The Venetian Convention & Expo Center or on foot via Sands Avenue.