Last Updated: May 24, 2023
- Personal Information We Obtain
- How We Use Personal Information
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
- How We Share Personal Information
- Data Transfers
- How We Protect Your Personal Information
- Retention of Your Personal Information
- Your Rights and Choices
- Children’s Personal Information & Legal Gaming Age
- California Consumer Privacy Statement
- Links to Other Sites
- Updates to This Privacy Notice
- How to Contact Us
We at Venetian Las Vegas Gaming, LLC, including our affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively, the “Company”), respect your concerns about privacy and strive to provide guests, patrons, and visitors (“you”) with exceptional experiences and service. This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we obtain, how we may use and retain that personal information, with whom we may share it, and how you may exercise your rights and choices with respect to our processing of that information. This Privacy Notice also describes the measures we take to safeguard the personal information we obtain and how you may contact us if you have questions about our privacy practices.
References in this Privacy Notice to “Company”, “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to the entity responsible for the processing of your personal information, which generally is the entity that collects your personal information (such as the entity responsible for the website through which your personal information is collected).
This Privacy Notice applies to personal information we obtain, including:
- through our websites, social media pages, and other digital platforms we operate or control, whether directly or indirectly via third parties, that reference this Privacy Notice, including www.venetianlasvegas.com (collectively, the “Online Channels”);
- when you visit or stay as a guest or patron or attend a meeting, event, or trade show at one of our properties, and through other offline interactions (collectively, “Offline Channels”);
- when you enroll in our loyalty program;
- through third-party sources, including business partners, advertising and social media companies, and vendors; and
- through other data collection points that reference this Privacy Notice (collectively, the “Channels”).
Personal Information We Obtain
We collect personal information about you in different ways and from various sources. This includes, without limitation, when you visit our websites, enroll in our loyalty program, submit a credit application, submit an employment application, check-in and stay with us, play at our casinos, attend group events or meetings, dine at our property, use the services offered at our property, complete surveys, shop at our retail stores, interact with us through our social media pages, register for Wi-Fi on our property, or contact us by email or phone.
Personal Information You Provide
Depending on the Channels you use and the nature of your interactions with us, you may provide us with certain types of personal information, including:
- Contact information such as name, email address, postal address, fax number, and telephone number;
- Demographic information such as age, date of birth, education, profession, marital status, and gender;
- Billing and financial information such as your payment card number, expiration date, security code, delivery address, and billing address;
- Government-issued ID information such as your passport, driver’s license, or other government-issued ID, which you may provide, for example, at check-in or when playing at our casino;
- User account information such as username and password, and loyalty account number and PIN provided when you sign up for Grazie;
- Travel itinerary details such as arrival and departure information, flight number and details, points of origin and destination, and group information;
- Preference information such as food and beverage preferences, dietary information, and special requests;
- Content such as photos, comments, feedback, and other content you provide;
- Credit application information such as name and contact information, Social Security number, employment information, financial information, other lines of casino credit in your name, and other information provided in connection with your credit application if you apply for credit with us;
- Employment application information such as name and contact information, employment history, Social Security number, education, training and skills (including licenses and certificates), background check information, proof of eligibility to work in the United States (“U.S.”), military service, and any other information provided in connection with an application if you apply for a job with us; and
- Any other personal information you provide through the Channels.
Providing your personal information to us is voluntary on your part. If you choose not to provide us certain information, we may not be able to offer you certain products and services, and you may not be able to access certain features of the Online Channels.
Personal Information Obtained from Other Sources
In addition to the personal information you provide to us directly, we may obtain from other sources additional personal information about you, including:
- Friends and family-provided information such as information that your friends or family provide to us about you in connection with their reservations;
- Publicly available information such as name, contact information, content and online activity that we obtain from publicly available sources (such as public databases) and social media platforms you interact with;
- Device information such as geolocation data and other location information derived from your IP address, country, and zip code;
- Video and Audio information such as images, video, and audio data that may be collected or processed through our security cameras, closed-circuit television, recorded phone lines, and other technologies, where permitted by law;
- Biometric information such as digital images; and
- Data from third-party sources such as personal information we obtain from our third-party service providers (including background check providers, credit check providers, data aggregators and data cleansing companies), business partners (including travel agencies, event organizers and travel booking platforms), and marketing partners.
How We Use Personal Information
We use the personal information we obtain for various purposes, including:
- Processing and managing your reservations and orders including to process payment for your bookings and purchase of products and services, facilitate ID verification, administer your use of our convention and meeting spaces, and provide you with travel-related services;
- Managing our communications with you including to send you booking confirmations, information about your transactions (such as your folio), and information about the property, services available to you, and events or meetings you may attend;
- Responding to you and providing support including to address your inquiries and feedback, requests, and other communications you send us, and provide you with guest support services;
- Managing your account including to create, manage, and administer your loyalty account, and to provide you with certain offers and services (such as casino credit, special events, promotional offers, etc.);
- Marketing including to present or send you messages, news, and other types of information about offers, promotions, and events that may be of interest to you, to plan and execute our marketing campaigns and promotions, for market research and analysis, to administer surveys including guest satisfaction and quality assurance surveys, and to manage your participation in special events, contests, sweepstakes, or programs;
- Managing career opportunities including to process and assess your job application, and to conduct recruiting and other talent management purposes;
- Credit and other financial dealings including to analyze your eligibility for credit, collecting debt, and other financial dealings;
- Data Analytics including to maintain and improve our products and services, to analyze behavioral patterns of our guests and patrons and to protect our guests and patrons;
- Prevention and Protection including to protect our visitors, guests, patrons and employees, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, and protect and defend the Company against legal claims and other liabilities;
- Operating, evaluating, and improving our business including to perform accounting, auditing, record keeping, credit risk management, and other internal functions (such as ensuring the functioning, safety, and security of our Online Channels, premises, infrastructure, and networks), developing new products and services, analyzing and improving our existing products and services, and personalizing the guest experience for you and others; and
- Legal and Compliance including to comply with and enforce applicable laws and regulations, industry standards, and contractual obligations, as well as our policies and terms and conditions.
We may combine data collected from you with other sources to help us improve our products, services, marketing, and communications, as well as to help expand and tailor our interactions with you. This includes combining personal information we obtain through our Online Channels with information we obtain through Offline Channels, as well as other sources for the purposes described above. We may anonymize, de-identify, or aggregate personal information and use it for the purposes described above and for other purposes to the extent permitted by applicable law. We also may use personal information for additional purposes that we specify at the time of collection.
Depending on the purposes for which personal information is used, and the context in which the information is obtained, we rely on one or more of the following legal bases, subject to applicable law:
- Performance of a contract or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- Our legitimate business interests (which we can explain to you in further detail upon request by contacting us as indicated in the How to Contact Us section below);
- Compliance with a legal obligation; or
- Your consent to the processing of your personal information, which you can revoke at any time.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
We use these automated technologies to collect information about your devices, browsing actions, and usage patterns. The information we obtain in this manner includes IP address, device ID, and other identifiers associated with your device, device type, device characteristics (such as operating system), the pages you visited on our websites, how you arrived at our websites, browser preferences and characteristics, clickstream data and other information about your online activities.
With respect to analytics cookies, we use third-party analytics services on our Online Channels, such as those of Google Analytics. To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out, visit: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable certain types of cookies. Note, however, that without cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features of our Online Channels. For mobile devices, you can manage how your device and browser share certain device data by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device.
The third-party apps, tools, widgets, and plug-ins on our Online Channels (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and TripAdvisor) also may use automated means to collect information regarding your interactions with these features. This information is collected directly by the providers of the features and is subject to the privacy notices of these providers.
When you use our Online Channels, both we and certain third parties (such as advertising networks, digital advertising partners, and social media platforms) collect information about your online activities, over time and across third-party websites. Such information may be used to provide you with advertising about products and services tailored to your interests. We also may obtain information for this purpose from third-party websites on which our ads are served. You may see certain ads on other websites because we engage third-party ad buying networks. Through such ad buying networks, we can target our messaging to users through demographic, interest-based, and contextual means. The information our ad networks may collect on our behalf includes data about your visits to websites that serve our advertisements, such as the pages or advertisements you view and the actions you take on the websites. This data collection takes place both on our websites and on third-party websites that participate in these ad networks. This process helps us track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. To learn how to opt out of this ad network interest-based advertising, visit Your AdChoices.
For more information, review the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising (“Principles”) of the Digital Advertising Alliance in the U.S., the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada, and the European Digital Advertising Alliance in the European Union (“EU”). If you live in the U.S., Canada, or the EU, you can visit Ad Choices, Ad Choices Canada, or Your Online Choices for information on how to indicate your preferences, including opting out of interest-based advertising with participating entities. Note that opting out of interest-based advertising does not mean you will no longer see advertisements from us or on the Online Channels because your information may have been collected and shared prior to your opt-out request, the ads may not be customized to your specific interests, or the ads may be served based on your interactions with other companies and their websites. When you opt-out of receiving interest-based advertisements through the links above, cookies and other technologies on the Online Channels may still collect information about your use of the Online Channels, including for analytics, fraud prevention, and any other purpose permitted under the Self-Regulatory Principles.
Certain web browsers allow you to instruct your browser to send Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals to websites you visit, informing those sites that you do not want your online activities to be tracked. Our Online Channels currently are not designed to respond to DNT signals received from web browsers.
How We Share Personal Information
We may share the categories of personal information we obtain about you (as described above) with certain categories of third parties, including as indicated below.
- Our Affiliates and Subsidiaries. We may share your personal information with our affiliates and subsidiaries for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice.
- Service Providers, Suppliers, Agents, and Other Business Partners. We use service providers, suppliers, and agents to help us provide our products and services and to perform services on our behalf (such as maintenance, IT services and support, analysis and analytics, audit, payments, marketing, development, reservations, security, ID verification, and background and credit checks). We do not authorize these entities to use or disclose such information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. We also may share personal information with business partners (such as travel agencies, event organizers, and travel booking platforms) for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
- Marketing Partners. We may run promotions and marketing efforts, such as contests, sweepstakes, and giveaways, with certain third parties. If you choose to participate in any such promotions, the personal information you provide may be shared with those third parties and would be subject to their privacy notices unless otherwise indicated.
We also may disclose personal information about you (1) if we are required or permitted to do so by applicable law, regulation, or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); (2) to law enforcement authorities and other government officials to comply with a legitimate legal request; (3) when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss to the Company, our guests, patrons, employees, or the public as required or permitted by law; (4) to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights; and (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraud, illegal activity, security, or technical issues.
In addition, we reserve the right to transfer to relevant third parties the personal information we have about you in the event of a potential or actual sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution, or liquidation), or other business transaction.
We also may share the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent to the extent required by applicable law.
We may transfer the personal information we collect about you to the U.S., Macao, and Singapore, and other countries outside of the country in which the information originally was collected, including the jurisdictions in which our service providers operate. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information. When we transfer your information to other countries, we will implement appropriate safeguards to help ensure that we protect that information as described in this Privacy Notice and in accordance with applicable law.
If you are located in the EU, United Kingdom (“UK”), or Switzerland, we will comply with legal requirements with respect to providing adequate protection for the transfer of personal information to recipients in countries outside of the EU, UK, or Switzerland that have not been recognized as providing an adequate level of data protection, to the extent such legal requirements are applicable to our processing of your personal information. In this event, we will implement appropriate safeguards, including as appropriate, by executing data transfer agreements based on the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use.
Retention of Your Personal Information
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we typically retain personal information we obtain about you for as long as it is needed (1) for the purposes for which we obtained it and in accordance with the terms of this Privacy Notice, which generally means that we will keep your personal information for the duration of our relationship or as long as you are enrolled in our loyalty program; (2) to take into account applicable statute of limitation periods and comply with applicable laws; or (3) for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by applicable law. As described in the Your Rights and Choices section of this Privacy Notice, to the extent provided by the law of your jurisdiction, you may request that we delete your personal information or restrict the processing of such information by contacting us as indicated below.
Your Rights and Choices
Subject to applicable law, you may have certain rights and choices in connection with the personal information we obtain about you, such as how we use the information and how we communicate with you.
To update your preferences, limit the communications you receive from us, or submit a request, contact us as specified in the How to Contact Us section of this Privacy Notice. You can also unsubscribe from our mailing lists by following the “Unsubscribe” link in our emails.
To the extent provided by the law applicable to our processing of your personal information, you may request access to the personal information we maintain about you or request that we correct, update, complete, amend, or delete your information, or that we restrict the use of such information by contacting us as indicated in the How to Contact Us section below. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the information or responding to requests related to your personal information. To the extent permitted by applicable law, a charge may apply before we provide you with a copy of any of your personal information that we maintain. Depending on your location, you may have the right to file a complaint with a government regulator if you are not satisfied with our response.
Where provided by law, you may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us or object at any time to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes or on legitimate grounds to any other processing of your personal information, and we will apply your preferences going forward. This will not affect the lawfulness of our use of your information based on your consent before its withdrawal. Subject to applicable law, you may also have the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, the personal information that you provided us with, as well as the right to have this information transmitted to another organization, where it is technically feasible.
If you are a California consumer, please see the section of this Privacy Notice called California Consumer Privacy Statement for more information about your privacy rights.
Children’s Personal Information & Legal Gaming Age
We do not permit gaming at our properties or loitering in casino areas for persons under the age of 21. The Online Channels are designed for a general audience and are not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13 through the Online Channels. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 through the Online Channels, we will promptly delete the information from our records. If you believe that a child under the age of 13 may have provided us with personal information, contact us as specified in the How To Contact Us section of this Privacy Notice.
California Consumer Privacy Statement
This California Consumer Privacy Statement (“Statement”) applies solely to the personal information we collect online and offline of California consumers (excluding Company employees). This Statement is intended to address the relevant notice requirements of the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act of 2020) and its implementing regulations (collectively, the “CCPA”) and uses certain terms that have the meaning given to them in the CCPA. This Statement supplements our Privacy Notice and is not intended to contradict or limit the applicability of the information provided in the Privacy Notice.
Notice of Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may collect (and may have collected during the 12-month period prior to the Last Updated date of this Privacy Notice) the following categories of personal information about you:
- Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier (such as a device identifier; cookies, beacons, pixel tags, mobile ad identifiers, and similar technology; Grazie account number and PIN, unique pseudonym, or user alias; telephone number and other forms of persistent or probabilistic identifiers), online identifier, IP address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, and other similar identifiers.
- Additional Data Subject to Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80 such as signature, physical characteristics or description, state identification card number, education, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, other financial information, medical information, and health insurance information.
- Protected Classifications such as race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, gender, marital status, medical condition, disability, citizenship status, and military and veteran status, and other characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law.
- Commercial Information such as records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, and other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Biometric Information
- Online Activity such as Internet and other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with websites, applications, or advertisements.
- Geolocation Data
- Sensory Information such as audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, and similar information.
- Employment Information such as professional or employment-related information such as résumé information, occupation details, education details, certifications and professional associations, historical compensation details, previous employment details, emergency contact information, and pre-employment screening and background check information, including criminal records information.
- Inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile about you reflecting your preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
We may use (and may have used during the 12-month period prior to the Last Updated date of this Privacy Notice) your personal information for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice and for certain business purposes specified in the CCPA, as described below.
- Performing Services, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing financing, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytics services, or providing similar services.
- Auditing related to counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance.
- Short Term Use, transient use, including, but not limited to, non-personalized advertising shown as part of your same interaction with us.
- Helping to Ensure Security and Integrity, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality: Identifiers; Online Activity; and Sensory Information.
- Internal R&D for technological development and demonstration.
- Safety, including undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by us, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by us.
- Managing career opportunities with us.
- Managing our relationships with current or prospective partners, corporate customers and vendors and other business partner personnel.
We also may collect additional information or use the information listed above in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
We do not collect or process sensitive personal information for purposes of inferring characteristics about consumers.
To the extent we process deidentified information, we will maintain and use the information in deidentified form and will not attempt to reidentify the information unless permitted by applicable law.
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain your personal information as described in the Retention of Your Personal Information section of the Privacy Notice.
Sources of Personal Information. During the 12-month period prior to the Last Updated date of this Privacy Notice, we may have obtained personal information about you from various sources, including as described below.
- Directly from you (such as when you make reservations or check in; purchase gift certificates, merchandise, or other services during your stay; participate in a contest; contact us with requests, feedback, or suggestions; or enroll in our loyalty program)
- Your devices (such as when you visit our websites)
- Your family or friends (such as when they add your information to their reservation)
- Our affiliates and subsidiaries
- Organizers or exhibitors for Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, and Exhibitions (“MICE”)
- Vendors, suppliers, and business partners (including travel agencies, event organizers, and travel booking platforms) and marketing partners
- Third parties with whom we run promotions or marketing efforts (such as contests, sweepstakes, and giveaways)
- Social networks
- Online advertising services, including advertising networks
- Government entities, law enforcement authorities, and third-party subpoenas
- Consumer data resellers and data aggregators (such as data append and updating services)
- Recruiting and talent agencies
- Job references (such as your employers and teachers)
- Publicly available sources (such as public databases)
- Data brokers (credit bureaus, credit reporting service providers and background check services)
Disclosure of Personal Information. During the 12-month period prior to the Last Updated date of this Privacy Notice, we may have disclosed your personal information with certain categories of third parties, as described below, including for the business purposes described above.
- We may have shared the following categories of your personal information with our affiliates and subsidiaries: Identifiers; Additional Data Subject to Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80; Protected Classifications; Commercial Information; Biometric Information; Online Activity; Sensory Information; Employment Information; and Inferences.
- We may have shared the following categories of your personal information with vendors, suppliers, and business partners (including travel agencies, event organizers, and travel booking platforms) and marketing partners: Identifiers; Additional Data Subject to Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80; Protected Classifications; Commercial Information; Biometric Information; Online Activity; Sensory Information; Employment Information; and Inferences.
- We may have shared the following categories of your personal information with professional services organizations (such as auditors and law firms): Identifiers; Additional Data Subject to Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80; Protected Classifications; Commercial Information; Online Activity; Sensory Information; Employment Information; and Inferences.
- We may have shared the following categories of your personal information with third parties with whom we run promotions or marketing efforts (such as contests, sweepstakes, and giveaways): Identifiers; Protected Classifications; Commercial Information; and Inferences.
- We may have shared the following categories of your personal information with online advertising services, including advertising networks: Identifiers; Commercial Information; Online Activity; Sensory Information; Employment Information; Inferences.
- We may have shared the following categories of your personal information with government entities and law enforcement authorities in limited circumstances as described in this Privacy Notice: Identifiers; Additional Data Subject to Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80; Protected Classifications; Commercial Information; Online Activity; Sensory Information; Employment Information; and Inferences.
- We may have shared the following categories of your personal information with data analytics providers: Identifiers; Commercial Information; Online Activity; and Inferences.
- We may have shared the following categories of your personal information with social media platforms: Identifiers; Commercial Information; Online Activity; and Inferences.
- We may have shared the following categories of your personal information with third parties in the event of a corporate transaction, such as an acquisition: Identifiers; Additional Data Subject to Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80; Protected Classifications; Commercial Information; Online Activity; Geolocation Data; Sensory Information; Employment Information; and Inferences.
Sale or Sharing of Personal Information. We do not sell your personal information in exchange for monetary compensation. We may share your personal information with certain third parties (such as certain advertising partners) or allow them to collect your personal information, including via automated technologies on our Online Channels, in exchange for non-monetary consideration (such as an enhanced ability to serve you content and send advertisements that may be of interest to you). This kind of sharing may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” under California law when the personal information is exchanged for non-monetary consideration.
We may sell or share for cross-context behavioral advertising purposes (and may have sold or shared during the 12-month period prior to the date this Privacy Notice was last updated), the following categories of personal information to online advertising services and social networks: (1) Identifiers; (2) Commercial Information; (3) Online Activity; and (4) Inferences. You have the right to opt out of these disclosures of your information, as detailed below. We do not have actual knowledge that we sell or share personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
California Consumer Privacy Rights
You may have certain choices regarding your personal information, as described below.
- Access. You have the right to request, twice in a 12-month period, that we disclose to you the personal information we have collected about you and details regarding our collection, use, disclosure, sale, and sharing of such information. To submit an access request, click here.
- Correction. You have the right to request that we correct the personal information we maintain about you, if that information is inaccurate. To submit a correction request, click here.
- Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete certain personal information we have collected from you. To submit a deletion request, click here.
- Opt-Out of Sale. You have the right to opt-out of the sale or sharing of your personal information. To opt out of the sale of your personal information or sharing of your personal information for cross-context behavioral advertising, click here or use the Global Privacy Control signal.
- Shine the Light. You have the right to request that we provide you with (1) a list of certain categories of personal information we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year and (2) the identity of those third parties. To submit a Shine the Light request, click here.
In addition to the methods above, you may also submit a request by calling us at 1-877-883-6423.
To submit a request as an authorized agent on behalf of another individual, click here.
Verifying Requests. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we will take steps and may require you to provide certain information (such as your name, address, phone number, email address, and Grazie ID number) to verify your identity before granting you access to your personal information or complying with your deletion or correction request. In addition, if you ask us to provide you with specific pieces of personal information, we will require you to sign a declaration under penalty of perjury that you are the consumer whose personal information is the subject of the request. If you designate an authorized agent to make an access, correction, deletion, or opt-out of sale request on your behalf, we may require you to provide the authorized agent written permission to do so and to verify your own identity directly with us (as described above).
Grazie Rewards Program. We may collect and use personal information (such as your name, date of birth, zip code, email address, Grazie ID, and password) in connection with the Grazie Loyalty Program. Grazie Members understand that, in exchange for rewards and offers in connection with the Program, they agree to provide certain personal information for use by the Company. For a description of the program, click here. This financial incentive is not determined or adjusted on the basis of whether you exercised your rights under the CCPA and is permitted by the CCPA because the incentives we offer to you are reasonably related to the value provided to us by your personal information. You may opt-in to this program by enrolling in the Grazie Loyalty Program on our website or at a Grazie Desk on property. You have the right to withdraw from the program at any time and may do so by contacting Grazieinfo@VenetianLasVegas.com.
Additional Information. If you choose to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, you have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment by us. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request. This Statement is available in alternative formats upon request by contacting Privacy@VenetianLasVegas.com or 1-877-883-6423.
Links to Other Sites
Our websites may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. The information practices of those websites linked to our websites are not covered by this Privacy Notice. We are not responsible for the privacy notices of websites to which our website links. If you provide any information to such third parties, different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third parties' privacy notices before providing any data to them.
Updates to this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our information practices. We may post a notice on our Online Channels to notify you of significant changes to this Privacy Notice and indicate at the top of the notice when it was most recently updated. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Notice for the latest information on our privacy practices.
How to Contact Us
For questions or comments regarding this Privacy Notice, or to update your preferences, contact us using either of the following options:
Privacy Office, Legal Department
The Venetian Resort Las Vegas
3355 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109