1. Participation in the Grazie Rewards loyalty program is subject to the Grazie Rewards Terms and Conditions.
2. Nevada law prohibits persons under 21 years of age from engaging in any gaming activity; Grazie Rewards members must be at least 21 years of age.
3. Membership and all associated benefits are non-transferable.
4. Proper identification along with membership card must be presented when redeeming points.
5. Duplicate cards will be issued with proper identification. Grazie Rewards is not responsible for lost, stolen, or misused cards.
6. Management reserves the right to adjust any point balance resulting from fraud, malfunction, or operator errors.
7. All disputes and subsequent decisions by management are final and binding.
8. It is against Grazie Rewards policy for members to distribute cards to other members for the purpose of accruing points.
9. Employees of The Venetian and The Palazzo, their immediate family members, and household members are ineligible for Grazie Rewards membership.
10. Membership in Grazie Rewards may be revoked or cancelled at any time, without notice, at the discretion of management.
11. Management reserves the right to cancel, change, or revise Grazie Rewards Terms and Conditions, policies, rewards, and benefits.
12. Membership in Grazie Rewards constitutes acceptance of all policies, rules, terms and conditions, and any and all changes to the same including changes to rewards and benefits.
13. Any Grazie Rewards member who is trespassed from The Venetian Resort-Hotel-Casino or The Palazzo Resort-Hotel-Casino will have his or her Grazie Rewards membership immediately revoked and will not be eligible for any future Grazie Rewards benefits. Further, the trespassed individual will forfeit any and all benefits associated with his or her Grazie Rewards membership including, but not limited to, any unredeemed Tier Points, Grazie Reward Points, or Grazie Gifts Points.
14. Any account or Grazie Rewards member may be excluded from elevated tiers within the program based on management discretion.
15. Premier Tier: 1,000 Status Points must be earned in a calendar year period to qualify. Status level will expire at the end of the following calendar year. Elite Tier: 10,000 Status Points must be earned in a calendar year period to qualify. Status level will expire at the end of the following calendar year. Paiza Gold Tier: 40,000 Status Points must be earned in a calendar year period to qualify. Status level will expire at the end of the following calendar year.
16. Premier, Elite, and Paiza Gold benefits must be earned annually to maintain tier level.
17. Tier Points, Grazie Reward Points, and Grazie Gifts Points are earned at the rates described herein or as otherwise designated or revised by Management.
18. Tier Points are earned from qualifying slot, tables, and video poker play and suite charges. For status tiers, Tier Points from qualifying slot and video poker play and suite charges are combined.
19. Grazie Reward Points and Grazie Gifts Points are earned from qualifying slot and video poker play only.
20. Expiration of Tier Points: Tier Points shall expire at the end of last day of February starting February 28, 2022, and will be reset to zero on March 1, 2022 and all subsequent March 1st of each year.
21. Expiration of Grazie Reward Points: Lack of play by any Grazie Rewards member within a 12-month period will result in all Grazie Reward Points expiring. Grazie Reward Points will be reset to zero upon expiration.
22. Expiration of Grazie Gifts Points: Grazie Gifts Points shall expire at the conclusion of the Annual Grazie Gifts and will be reset to zero thereafter.
23. Grazie Rewards membership card must be properly inserted in the card reader to accumulate Tier Points, Grazie Reward Points, and Grazie Gifts Points on qualifying slot and video poker play.
24. To redeem Grazie Reward Points, guests must bring proper identification along with their Grazie Rewards membership card to the Grazie Rewards desk.
25. Grazie Reward Points are only redeemable for Slot Credits or Resort Comps.
26. Outlets participating in Resort Comps are subject to change without notice.
27. Resort Comps will expire 72 hours after issuance.
28. To earn Tier Points from qualifying suite charges, Grazie Rewards member must charge all purchases made at participating locations back to his or her suite, and Grazie Rewards account number must be linked to the Grazie Rewards member’s reservation.
29. To take advantage of Tier Point benefits, guests do not need to visit a Grazie Rewards desk but must present their Grazie Rewards membership card to Grazie Rewards partners at the time of amenity redemption.
30. Tier Points cannot be redeemed for Slot Credits or Resort Comps.
31. Tier Points from suite charges can be earned for booking up to a maximum of three suites.
32. All Grazie Rewards awards and offers cannot be combined with other offers.
33. Members understand that in exchange for rewards and offers in connection with the Program, they agree to provide certain personal information for use by The Venetian. To learn more about our information practices and your rights, read our Privacy Notice at www.venetian.com/policy.html.