What The Venetian Resort is doing to promote responsible gaming:
- We created Play Responsibly, the industry's cutting-edge, most comprehensive training program on responsible gaming.
- We equip our Team Members with resource cards containing up-to-date information about responsible gaming support services, so they can assist guests at all times.
- We provide collateral materials and present signage regarding responsible gaming for our guests in each of our properties.
Nevada state law states that no person under the age of 21 years shall be permitted to:
- Play, or be allowed to play, any licensed game or slot machine.
- Place wagers with or collect winning wagers from any licensed Race Book, Sports Pool or Pari-Mutuel operator.
- Loiter, or be permitted to loiter, in or about any room or premises wherein all licensed game, Race Book, Sports Pool or Pari-Mutuel Wagering is operated or conducted.
If you or someone you know is suffering the fear, frustration and anger of a gambling problem, you’re not alone.
Most experts agree there is no way to identify a problem gambler. However, it is important for each patron to know the warning signs. These signs include but are not limited to:
- A person gambles longer than planned
- A person gambles until their last dollar is gone
- A person has lost sleep due to their gambling
- A person has used their income or savings to gamble while letting bills go unpaid
- A person has been unsuccessful in their attempts to stop gambling
- A person borrows money to finance their gambling
- A person feels depressed or suicidal because of gambling losses
- A person feels remorseful after gambling
- A person gambles to obtain money to meet their financial obligations
Just pick up a phone and dial:
24 Hr. Problem Gamblers Help Line: 1.800.GAMBLER
The Venetian Resort’s Program to Encourage and Maintain Responsible Gaming (Responsible Gaming Program) provides patrons with the opportunity to self-limit their access to the issuance of credit, check cashing, credit card cash advances or direct mail marketing.
If you wish to take advantage of any or all of the Self-Limits available through The Venetian Resort Responsible Gaming Program, please contact the Compliance Department email: Compliance@venetianlasvegas.com.