The Venetian Resort was built from love. It is the basis for everything we do and inspires our work to make meaningful impact. Through volunteerism, charitable giving to community partners, creating an exceptional and inclusive work environment, and our sustainability initiatives, we ensure the love and care we put into our business is reflected in how we serve.
We are dedicated to delivering an outstanding work environment and are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our strong code of conduct guides our Team Members at every level. We have a deep appreciation and respect for the diverse backgrounds of our Team Members, guests, and business partners. We are committed to fostering a more inclusive culture. Celebrating diverse perspectives has a positive ripple effect, and we believe in cultivating a work environment where Team Members can thrive. Our strong foundation propels us to succeed and inspire a more positive impact in our community.
Giving back to the communities we call home is an important part of our culture and we are committed to delivering a positive impact to our local community.
- Regional Resilience: From social issues to emergency preparedness, we partner with other groups to address challenges in our communities. We provide vital support to underserved populations. Two areas of focus are addressing homelessness in Las Vegas and programs that support food relief.
- Team Member Volunteering: Giving back is part of who we are as a company. Team Members donate thousands of hours of their time every year. From food drives to painting houses or beautifying our local parks and trails, our Team Members tackle every project with pride, commitment, and dedication. Our Team Members are given a wide range of on-going monthly volunteering opportunities.
- Community Partners: We pride ourselves in partnering with local nonprofit community partners that are the core of our community’s support system. We have a wide range of partners throughout all social and environmental areas. Supporting our community partners and their missions allows us to further extend our reach and support our most at-need populations.
We are a leader in the hospitality industry in its movement to actively minimize the environmental impact of our operations on our planet. Using a science-based approach, we have developed and refined our sustainability strategy around four pillars by identifying areas with the greatest environmental impact and opportunity.
- Environmentally Responsible Operations: Each day, thousands of guests enjoy our resort. We target ways we can eliminate waste, reuse, replace, and recycle to limit our impact through natural resource conservation, waste management and supply-chain sustainability.
- Green Meetings and Events: Shaping modern gatherings means going beyond basics. We curate meetings and events with eco-friendly solutions for groups of all sizes. Our Green Meetings program provides groups with standard sustainability practices already integrated into our daily operations, as well as turn-key programs to get attendees involved as well.
- Green Buildings: Our resort was developed with the utmost care for our environment. Being a sustainable tourism destination has always been part of our goals and we prioritize sustainable initiatives throughout new developments, remodels and renovations, and innovative technologies.
- Stakeholder Engagement: We also engage with our Team Members and external partners to further our sustainability efforts.