Golden Dragon Baccarat Tournament®
Casino | Baccarat Tournament
The seventh-annual Grand Dragon Master Baccarat Championship™ returns, with a Las Vegas prize pool worth over $1,000,000.
Test your luck and baccarat savvy at the Golden Dragon Baccarat Tournament, July 27-30 and August 3-6, 2018. You’ll find luxury and excitement in attendance as you play for a share of the daily $25,000 prize pool. There will be unlimited $50 re-buys available, and Grazie members receive one complimentary entry per day.
$200,000 Golden Dragon Prize Pool
$25,000 DAILY PRIZE POOLS
|1ST PLACE||$8,000 CASH|
|7th – 12th Place||$250 Each|
|13th – 20th Place||$150 Each|
|21st – 80th Place||$100 Each|
The top three daily finishers will automatically advance to Round One of the Ruby Dragon Baccarat Tournament®.
How to Play Baccarat
The rules of baccarat are simple and the game is easy to play
- Two hands are dealt, and you bet which one will win.
- There are only two principal bets to make: Banker or Player.
- Each hand consists of a minimum of two and a maximum of three cards.
- If either hand has a total of 8 or 9 from their first two cards (9 being the highest possible outcome), it is called a "Natural," and no more cards are dealt.
- If a third card is required, a third card will be dealt and added to the sum.
- Once dealing is completed, the hand with the highest count wins.
- There are three possible outcomes of every hand - Player Wins, Banker Wins, or Tie. All you have to do is make a bet on the outcome, and then sit back and watch the cards come out.